A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Robert Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Green practice?
- Dr. Alan Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Green practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Allergists and Glendale Pediatricians.