Alan R Green MD Patient Reviews

4.7

September 18th, 2013
Great Doctor
Very caring and concerned about you as a person, not just another case to evaluate. He listens very carefully to all your inputs and answers all your questions. He never hurries you and is very thorough. He is one of the smartest persons that I've ever met. My primary care doctor and ear, nose and throat Dr. think very highly of him. Great, friendly, and caring office staff. They are very flexible to accommodate me if I have any special needs.

October 24th, 2011
Caring and Thorough
He is the best doctor, bar none, that we have ever been to. He has treated me and two of my children, and we can't say enough positive things about him. I can say for certain that you never feel rushed when he is with you. He listens carefully, and makes sure he understands your problems and concerns. Top notch doc.

September 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor...Bad Staff
Dr. Green is great. But, he does not accept insurance. Be prepared to pay out of pocket and then work to get reimbursed by insurance. The office staff is not only working, but watching an baby. Therefore, I felt like I was in there way. The office has phone hours, which add up to approximately 4 hours a day. I always felt as though I was there for them and not them for me and my kid.

March 25th, 2011
Expensive and Inconvenient
Dr. Green is great. But, he does not accept insurance. So, our initial out of pocket costs are very high and Blue Cross (even with a PPO) does not reimburse very well, so because his costs are high, we have even more out of pocket expenses, not just the up front.Also, Dr. Green's office hours, staff phone availability (other than emergency), and trying to get prescriptions phoned into the pharmacy are poor. Be prepared to work on Dr. Green's limited schedule. This has been difficult and inconvenient for us.