Dr. Alan Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Williams?

My mother Is dead

Posted on August 1st, 2017

I was not the Dr fault that my mom is gone but he did not try anything and gave up on her even before she was transfer .But not sensitive at all . Very sad an

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on August 20th, 2016

I can walk because of Dr. Williams! I met Dr. Williams under scary circumstances, I have a servere spinal cord injury, and feel he has done his utmost to insure the best prognosis in my situation. He is soft spoken, but excellent at explaining things to help patients understand their condition. I'm super grateful to him for all his efforts to preserve my mobility. He is a doctor no one wants to be referred to, but should be glad they did. You may not like what he has to say, but you have to respect that it is honest and in your best interest.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.