Dr. Alan Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017

My mother Is dead

I was not the Dr fault that my mom is gone but he did not try anything and gave up on her even before she was transfer .But not sensitive at all . Very sad an

August 20th, 2016

Excellent Doctor!

I can walk because of Dr. Williams! I met Dr. Williams under scary circumstances, I have a servere spinal cord injury, and feel he has done his utmost to insure the best prognosis in my situation. He is soft spoken, but excellent at explaining things to help patients understand their condition. I'm super grateful to him for all his efforts to preserve my mobility. He is a doctor no one wants to be referred to, but should be glad they did. You may not like what he has to say, but you have to respect that it is honest and in your best interest.

April 13th, 2016

January 25th, 2016

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.