Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Rapperport
Dr. Alan Rapperport, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Rapperport is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Larkin Community Hospital and Jackson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Rapperport has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alan Rapperport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.
Dr. Arthur Gilbert
Coral Gables, FL 0.08 mi56
Dr. Efrain Arroyave
Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery
Miami, FL 1.64 mi11
Dr. Raul Galliano
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Miami, FL 2.79 mi60