Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Conscientious show details Conscientious
Apr 28th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Rashkin for many years and have great confidence in him. He takes time necessary to fully discuss a situation which may cause folks waiting to see him to become annoyed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Not thrilled show details Not thrilled
Sep 16th, 2011

We have been seeing Dr. Rashkin for many years, as he is local. He has limited contact with children and one time never even got up to touch my son and see his leg, which is why we were there. He can be negative at times and is much better at talking to men, than women! I think he needs to retire, as he clearly does not love what he does and it shows with his lack of genuine interest. Today I saw a doctor at Children's and he was amazing. I am sorry I did not make the drive years earlier, I believe my son would have had less problems and I would have had a better understanding of his condition! Go elsewhere and find someone who has passion for their job and who likes children!

Wait times during scheduled visit show details Wait times during scheduled visit
Oct 19th, 2009

First visit I waited 2 hours. I am in room now waiting for 2 nd visit. I arrived at 11:15 for 11:30 appt it is now 2:15. Ridiculous