A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Ravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Ravitz, Child Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Ravitz, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Divorce and Custody
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravitz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Ravitz MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Ravitz practice?
- Dr. Alan Ravitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Ravitz practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See New York Psychiatrists.