The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Reed
Dr. Alan Reed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Reed is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Shands at The University of FL. Dr. Reed has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Reed has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Alan Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Gitanjali Singh
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Iowa City, IA 0 mi18
Dr. Nathan Boyd
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Medical Oncology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi7
Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga
Iowa City, IA 0 mi14