A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Reich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Reich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reich has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Reich MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Reich practice?
- Dr. Alan Reich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Reich practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.