A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Reinach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Reinach is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinach
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Reinach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reinach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Reinach MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan Reinach practice?
- Dr. Alan Reinach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Reinach practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Pulmonologists.