A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Reinach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Reinach is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Reinach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reinach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Reinach MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan Reinach practice?
- Dr. Alan Reinach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Reinach practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Pulmonologists.