A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Reinach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Reinach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinach graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reinach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reinach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans