Dr. Alan Retik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Retik?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Alan Retik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2015

Amazing Doctot

Dr Retik made our son problem resolved with extreme comfort and professionalism. He spent time with us during consultation and briefed us very well. He explain things to a level that there was no need of asking him questions. In the very first minutes we were sure that he is the best to treat our son. He is very friendly and enjoys explaining things to a level that patient /parents feel comfortable. He made sure that we don't leave his office with any questions or confusion in our kind. We are thankful to him.

March 7th, 2014

Not a toddler friendly Dr?

May 27th, 2013

Life Saver

When I was just a boy of grammar school age I became seriously ill with a urinary problem that would have in time poisoned me and destroyed my kidneys. Doctor Retik saved my life. I am now 50 years old and my plumbing (for lack of a better words) works great ! Need I say more?

May 27th, 2012

Dr Retik is excellent!!!!!

October 25th, 2011

Wonderful doctor! He knows his medicine. Great surgeon.

July 18th, 2011

Not the best bedside manner I have seen - although he is charming to my daughters and they adore him. Their previous urologist had a great bedside manner, but when my older daughter got worse instead of better he ignored my phone calls. When I called Children's the staff squeezed her into his schedule and after our first visit Dr. Retik rearranged his schedule so she could have surgery 3 weeks later. While my daughter was in the hospital, I questioned the antibiotic that she would be on when she went home. He listened to my explanation of her history with this particular medication, smiled and said, "you win - I'll change the script." When he answers questions, he can be a bit short,but this is what I do: I call and speak to the nurse practitioner after our visit. She is knows her stuff and will take as much time I need. Dr. Retik is brilliant - I would much rather have a doctor with knowledge and experience than a nice conversation. I am not there to make friends I am there to get my daughters the best medical care possible.

April 26th, 2011

jerk

This doctor feels his time is too important. He did not let me ask any questions or voice any of my concerns. He acted as if we and our our son are not worthy of his time. What a jerk.

December 11th, 2010

Listen to the parents

Overall experience was quite unpleasant. We felt that he felt his time was too important to spend more than a few minutes with us. Told us that he knows best what the problem is and that we don;t need to give him lots of details. He is certainly very important, but so is our son with a serious wetting problem.

May 2nd, 2017