A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Reyes is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyes
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Reyes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Reyes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Reyes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Doyle Reyes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Alan Reyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Reyes practices Psychiatry near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Psychiatrists.