A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Reyes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Reyes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Reyes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Doyle Reyes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Alan Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Reyes practices Psychiatry near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Anaconda, MT.
See Missoula Psychiatrists.