A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Reznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Reznik, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Adult and Pediatric Sports Medicine, Advanced Arthroscopic Surgery is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Reznik, MD, MBA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznik graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reznik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reznik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Reznik practice?
Dr. Alan Reznik practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and Milford, CT.
See New Haven Orthopedic Surgeons, New Haven Sports Medicine Doctors, and New Haven Surgeons.