Dr. Alan Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Richards?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Alan Richards?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2013

Making an appointment and rescheduling is always easy. Once you are in the office you never wait more than 5-10 minutes in the waiting room. Also after the nurse gets all the info she needs he comes in the room within 5 minutes. He talks to you and ask plenty of questions to find out all he can. He is very thorough. We love him as our child's doctor and wouldn't take her anywhere else.

February 21st, 2011

He is excellent. I had twins at 36-37weeks. He came in each day and told me how they were doing. They were a little jaundiced, which being a first time mommy, I didn't know if this was normal or not. I was also worried because my baby girl twin was almost two pounds smaller than my boy. He stayed and reassured me that everything was fine and that both were little troopers and healthy as could be. When I went for the follow up visit around one week old, his office staff made a fuss over them (which what new mom doesn't appreciate?). He was in there very promptly and began examining them. I was worried because my son wasn't interested in nursing. He told me that this was fine and that his twins were actually one bottle and one breast, that there was nothing wrong with this especially if they were showing a preference. My boy had to get another heel stick due to the jaundice. His office called back as soon as the lab was complete. Over all, he is a very nice man who isn't in a rush to get in and out. He also isn't one of these doctors who make you feel stupid, especially with scared new moms!

June 10th, 2009

I am 22 I stopped going to him when I was about 20-21,I hated the fact that I became to old for the kinda doctor.He is so nice and caring has a great smile and personality.

August 2nd, 2017