A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Richardson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Children and Adults
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Richardson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Allen Richardson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. C A. Richardson practice?
- Dr. C Richardson has 4 office locations.
Dr. C Richardson practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.