A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Alan Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
- University Hosp, Augusta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan K Roberts MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Alan Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Roberts practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists.