Dr. J Robertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Robertson?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. J Robertson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2014

Cares more about his wallet than helping patients -0

Seems as tho he cares, had me fooled for a few years. Acts like he's for the little guy against the auto and work comp insurances. But he can to keep you coming back by you not being healed. Dr only takes auto and workers comp. the two insurances that pay the most out of all insurances. He doesn't help out people that have other insurances like normal Drs because he would have to be required to obtain further education. His degree is from the univ of carribean rated lowest of all the medical schools. He will seem as tho he cares but does whatever he can to keep you as a patient to continue to have you come thru the door. After a failed surgery by a dr he sent me to, he lied about the diagnosis and told me I'd be permanently disabled. I've consulted with a surgeon out the state that says he should have told me the surgeon puts screws in my spine but they are actually screwed into muscle. And have been like this for years. I've been living like this for years as well as the fusion never did fuse. And this was never explained either. Now I need to undergo another surgery to take these out and it will be a huge risk and major surgery. But he failed to tell me because he had me coming thru the doors each month for potent pain meds since I'm unable to ambulate well and have permenant muscle and nerve damage. If you are a auto accident patient that wants a dr to write good report for the insurance company he's your guy. If you want to get better don't go here. Find a honest physician that takes a lot of insurances. Not just workers comp and auto.

March 15th, 2013

Fantastic!!!

Dr. Robertson was the first doctor willing to help my son. After a serious automobile accident with a drunk driver, Dr. Robertson found out exactly what he needed to come back from traumatic damage to his brain, spin, neck, hips, liver etc. It has been almost 2 years now and he is in several hours of therapy and still has to see the doctor on a regular basis. Thank you Dr. Robertson so much for helping me start get my son back.

March 12th, 2013

Best orthopedic doctor we've ever had.

My husband and I are in the car accident. We have suffered injuries. The surgery that he did with my husband's lumbar help a lot with his pain. We highly recommend him to people that need an orthopedic specialist.

April 4th, 2012

Awful

Lied about surgery malfunction. Sent me to a surgeon and it failed. He lied to me about the results to cover for the other doctor.

February 17th, 2012

Havta wait a long time

Didn't feel this doctar took time with me. Felt just wanted to get me out the door after I waited almost a hour. Only my lawyer wanted me to see him was why I went back.

April 5th, 2010

Awesome Doc

Very caring and accurate diagnosies. Also sends you to the best of the best in getting your care handled. I highly recommend him to figure out any issue you have orthopedically. He's on top of it and will have your diagnosis and a solution like no other doc.

March 3rd, 2015