Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Rodgers
Dr. Alan Rodgers, MD, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Boston, MA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Rodgers is affiliated with Morton Hospital & Medical Center, Concentra Medical Center and Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Rodgers has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Alan Rodgers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Cheryl Barbanel
Boston, MA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Robert Swotinsky
Brookline, MA 0.47 mi33
Dr. Barbara Scolnick
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brookline, MA 0.47 mi40