A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Roessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Roessler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Roessler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roessler graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Roessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Roessler practice?
Dr. Alan Roessler practices Pediatrics near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, NY and Horseheads, NY.
See Elmira Pediatricians.