A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Romanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Romanowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romanowski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romanowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Romanowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanowski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Romanowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Romanowski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Romanowski practice?
- Dr. Alan Romanowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Romanowski practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.