A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Romanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Romanowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romanowski
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Romanowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Romanowski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanowski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Romanowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Romanowski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Romanowski practice?
- Dr. Alan Romanowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Romanowski practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.