Dermatologist
2080 Century Park E
Ste 1704
Los Angeles, CA 90067
310-556-5454
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.8404255319149 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Excellent Dermatologist  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Rosenbach is great. I have been going to him for almost ten years for a variety of treatments. He gets great results. He always knows what to do and how to do it. He is extremely effective. He is also a great guy and each visit is good experience. Office staff is very knowledgeable, pleasant, and helpful. In my opinion, he is a top choice if you are looking for an outstanding dermatologist. Highly recommend.

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
by Michael T on Nov 21st, 2011

I made an appointment with Rosenbach after being referred to by a friend. I had an itcthy skin rash on my back and neck. I told him I thought I had ringworm or a fungal skin infection as that is what all the symptoms pointed to. After looking at my condition for less than a minute he quickly diagnosed me with psoriasis and prescribed me a cream. I was suspicious out of the gate with this diagnosis as Psoriasis is genetic and no one in my family sufferes from it. It is also commonly seen on the elbows and knees, where I had absoultely no signs of any skin irritation. Three weeks later the conditioned had only spread and embaressingly enough I had given it to the person I was dating. I called him three weeks after my intitial appointment to ask for a prescription strentgh antifungal cream (I was using over the counter antifungal cream three weeks prior to my initial appointment and it did not work, I also told him about this at my first appointment with him) and the nurse told me he would call me back later in the day. I called back at 2:30 pm and again was told he would call me back by 4 pm. I called back at 345 pm as I still had not heard back only to be told he had left for the day. The nurse called him on his cell phone and then called me back. The doctor told me to continue using the psoriasis cream and try an over the counter fungal cream (even though I had already told him at my first visit I had been using the over the counter cream three weeks prior to making the appointment with no success) and that they would follow up with me on monday.On Saturday I called my GP and he referred me to an urgent care center. I went to the urgent care center where I was seen immediately and the doctor on call immediately told me I was right and did have a case of ringworm (a fungal skin infection). She prescribed me prescription strength anti fungal cream and the condition improved practically over night.I called Rosenbach again today after his office failed to call me to check in like I was told they would on Friday. I explained my disatisfcation and they were somewhat apologetic. Although Rosenbach, via a nurse, told her to tell me that I should have given the psoriasis cream longer to work. I gave the cream he prescribed 3 weeks to work and the problem only spread and got worse. Because the prescription strength anti fungal cream I was prescribed at the urgent care center worked almost immediately I thought that would be a resonable enough sign that I was misdiagnosed with psoriasis. But I guess doctors don't like to admit they are wrong. Never once did I hear from the nurse that the Doctor was sorry, only that I should have given the cream he prescibed me, for a condition I did not have, longer to work. I have spent $50 on a co pay and $20 on creams the doctor told me to buy , all to no avail. Stay way from doctor rosenbach, unless you want a mis diagnoniss and a consultation shorter than a flash of lightning.

Jul 4th, 2011

For 25 years I've had doctors tell me I have athlete's foot. Dr. Rosenbach sent new specimens to the lab, and found out exactly what I have (not athlete's foot!).

|  Exceptional Dermatologist  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2011

Dr. Rosenbach is an absolute professional and a true perfectionist with a staff that shares the same qualities. He is one of the most kind and knowledgeable doctors, and furthermore, is always available for anything. I've personally seen tremendous results due his high level of capability and proprietary methods. I highly recommend him and believe that he's one of the best dermatologists in the country.Neil W.

Apr 8th, 2011

Dr. Rosenbach is my hero! I came in with acne that wouldn't clear up no matter what we did. He stayed with me and tried a number of different methods to get my skin completely clear - and it worked! Now, people compliment me on my skin. Never thought that was going to happen!

|  Excellent and out-standing Physician  |  show details
by Wendy A at Citysearch on Nov 19th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr Rosenbach`s MD Laser Surgery and Dermatology Clinic is an out-standing practice. As a Physician he is skilled , knowledgeable and is a perfectionist. He uses the highest quality procedures and the state of the art equipment. Dr . Rosenbach certainly excels in his approach to skin care treatments.I cannot speak more highly of Gail Romoff Registered nurse who performed laser treatments on me. She is so professional and very experienced with a very kind and caring nature and always does the best treatments for you. The end results of the treatments she gave me out-weighed my expectations.The staff always gave me a warm welcome and are very approachable. Sonya, Celina , Nadia , Mayra and Cindy . Sonya has also been a great support to me and has been very knowledgeable during my treatments.I would certainly recommend Dr . Alan Rosenbach as one of the Best Dermatologists in Los Angeles.Wendy A Los Angeles

|  Excellent and Out-standing Physician  |  show details
by Wendy A. Los Angeles on Nov 15th, 2010

Dr Rosenbach's MD Laser and Dermatology clinic is an out-standing practice. As a physician he is skilled,knowledgeable and is a perfectionist. He uses the highest quality procedures and the state of the art equipment. Dr . Rosenbach certainly excels in his approach to skin care treatments.I cannot speak more highly of him as a Physician. He is so professional and very experienced and always does the best treatments for me. The end results of the treatments he gave me out-weighed my expectations.I would certainly recommend Dr.Rosenbach as one of the Best Dermatologist in Los Angeles.

|  Best laser doctor in town  |  show details
by sallyfromla at Citysearch on Sep 15th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I had been to another office where I prepaid for hair removal sessions and after several treatments I was very unhappy with my results. I understood that there were no guarantees for my results but after 6 wasted treatments and 6 tubes of numbing cream my results were not 20 better. I was discouraged and really upset about the money i`d spent. The office was apologetic but refused to refund any portion or offer any alternatives. This didn`t help my situation and my frustration.My friend recommended Dr. Rosenbach to me and I was reluctant to go after my last experience. His staff was very sympathetic to my situation. So far I`ve had three sessions and I am very happy to say that my hair is way gone and the prices at Dr. Rosenbach`s office were way reasonable. I also recommended my very picky mother for a long needed Botox treatment and she is very pleased. I am recommending this doctor to everyone.

|  He Makes Me Oh So Pretty! :-)  |  show details
by Roslyn Mangene on Sep 13th, 2010

If I didn't have Dr. Rosenbach and his team to help me look younger, what would I do. Love his staff and he is a Rock Star Dr!

|  Best Dermatologist in LA  |  show details
by Libby Peterson at Citysearch on Sep 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I LOVE THIS DR! He is the best derm in LA hands down. I have tried others, but his work is impeccable and I always coming out looking years younger and simply prettier! YAY for me and YAY for Dr. Alan Rosenbach!

|  The Best  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2010

A caring and skilled professional

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

I received both Botox and Restylane injections from Dr. Rosenbach and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I have had Botox in the past which left me with very little movement in my forehead, but Dr. Rosenbach was able to smooth my lines and still leave me with some mobility. I also experienced excellent results with the Restylane injections. He also has a great personality which I haven't found with many doctors in the past. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

|  Great Derm  |  show details
by LoloF at Citysearch on Sep 10th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I like the way he injects Botox--he has a drawing so next time you come in, he knows exactly where to put it to get great, great results. Love it!

|  Sally Singer  |  show details
by dories40216@mypacks.net on Apr 23rd, 2010

Loved him. Botox rocked and so did my fillers. So I went back for hair removal and laser for face. No I look like a million bucks and but didn't spend that much!!!!!

Jan 5th, 2010

I've been to Dr. Rosenbach several times and didn't have any major issues. My one complaint is that when I got the botox, he didn't fully explain how much he would be using in each area. Nor did he eplain to cost per cc. Granted, he was cheaper than the next dematologist I saw and the result we good. I just didn't feel that he provided as through and explanation as he should have.

by katehorizon on Apr 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I absolutely love Dr. Rosenbach. He is fantastic, a really great doctor who is very friendly and really looking to help with your skin problems. I have been to different dermatologists for over 10 years without impressive results, but Dr. Rosenbach was wi

by LIZLA2 on Mar 12th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Thank goodness Dr. Rosenbach was recommended to by a friend! I can"t tell you how long I have wanted to lighten my freckles. After one treatment they are 50% better and my skin is so much smoother also. The office is great and they don't exaggerate their

by CashmereMafiosa on Jan 22nd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I couldn?t disagree with the other poster more! I have had nothing but great experiences at Dr. R?s office. He does a quick and painless job, the staff could not be more accommodating and the office is always clean and comfortable. I have been so happy

by vickham on Oct 20th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I went to Dr. Rosenbach's office several times and ended being very dissapointed with his services. Not only did he have a nurse see me instead of himself on most occasions, but had a nurse see me who knew very little about my condition. In addition t