A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Edema
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Morris Rosenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Alan Rosenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Rosenbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Cardiologists.