A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Morris Rosenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Alan Rosenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Rosenbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Cardiologists.