A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D M Ross MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Alan Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Ross practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Physiatrists.