Dr. Charles Ross MD Patient Reviews

4.9

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Ross has been my..
Dr. Ross has been my physician for over 20 years, I completely trust his expertise.

October 10th, 2016
Appointment on time-..
Appointment on time-No waiting. Staff proficient and helpful. All personnel efficient and expert in their field. Questions asked and answered. Dr. Alan Ross exhibited caring service and responded in a processional manor. I was pleased at the entire appointment.

October 4th, 2016
Dr. Ross did a very ..
Dr. Ross did a very thorough annual physical exam. His bedside manner is excellent and I am pleased to have him as my primary care physician and friend.

September 26th, 2016
As always, Dr. Ross ..
As always, Dr. Ross and staff are courteous, knowledgeable and highly professional which lends itself to a pleasant visit for my annual checkup.

September 13th, 2016
I've been going to D..
I've been going to Dr. Ross for about 15 years. He's very pleasant and caring and takes enough time to talk with me on visits. I also think he's a knowledgeable doctor.

September 5th, 2016
Dr. Ross was extreme..
Dr. Ross was extremely professional in removing the inflamed spot on my cheek. He was very pleasant to deal with, clear about medical treatment, and cut out the inflammation with minimal discomfort. I appreciated his willingness to make room for me in his schedule.

August 31st, 2016
My experience was ex..
My experience was excellent, from check in, nurse/PA taking vitals, to Dr. Ross not only checking things, but TALKING WITH (not talking to) me. His 'bedside manner' is warm and confident. I always feel he cares for me as a patient, and that he completely know his medicine. It's a pleasure seeing him.

August 17th, 2016
Very good service. D..
Very good service. Dr. Ross is the best.

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Ross listened an..
Dr. Ross listened and asked appropriate questions. He made constructive suggestions. He was thorough and efficient.

August 1st, 2016
As I have experience..
As I have experienced over the past almost twenty years, Dr. Ross and the entire staff were great. I am one of the lucky ones that except for an occasional cold, etc. have enjoyed great health. Dr. Ross has been a great help and resource to maintain my health. Thanks.

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Ross questioned ..
Dr. Ross questioned me thoroughly about the history of my headaches, past treatments. And the success of the treatments. He offered to increase the dosage of the migraine preventative that I take and referred me to a neurologist since no cause for the new pattern of headaches could be determined. All of this was basically what I expected from my experience with my headaches over the last 10 years.

July 18th, 2016
Presented with secon..
Presented with second lung disturbance in 90 days. Dr. Ross referred me to Dr. Michael Wert, LeBauer Pulmonary and ordered a CAT scan.I have had two appointments with Dr. Wert, who diagnosed pulmonary emboli episodes and restarted me on Xarelto (blood thinner). I am stabilized and Dr. Wert today referred me back to Dr. Ross's supervision.