A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rothbart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rothbart is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rothbart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothbart graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rothbart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joel Rothbart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Rothbart practice?
- Dr. Alan Rothbart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Rothbart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.