A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rothbart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rothbart is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothbart
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothbart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rothbart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothbart graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rothbart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Joel Rothbart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Rothbart practice?
- Dr. Alan Rothbart has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Rothbart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.