Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Rothberger
Dr. Alan Rothberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rothberger is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, Beth Israel-Kings Highway and Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Rothberger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Rothberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Eli Inzlicht-Sprei
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Brooklyn, NY 0.12 mi36
Dr. Fred Friedman
Legal Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.12 mi32