Overall Review

June 30th, 2016
He doesn't listen
I don't feel that Dr. Roumm listened to me at all. In fact, as he dictated what I said, he got it wrong, and seemed to constantly downplay my symptoms and was dismissive. yet while telling me he didn't think there was anything wrong, he still wanted to see me again in 6 months.

December 12th, 2011
very nice doctor

April 1st, 2011
A good switch
I left my rheumatologist to see Dr. Roumm after a friend recommended him. He said I had been diagnosed incorrectly and that I actually had osteo and not rheumatoid arthritis. I was skeptical but after following his suggestions for 4 months I feel fantastic. Glad I switched.

March 17th, 2010
This doctor diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia and gave me meds and said see you in 3 months. 3 months later he just wanted to up the dosage of the meds. Told him of some new treatments and he asked me if I was F***ing Nutz to put that stuff in my body. Told me that My brain was feeling pain that wasn't there. Then told me I was wrong about my tail bone being bent backwards that I was mistaken and it was bent forwards. I wanted to jump off a building after my visit. I cancelled my next appointment and took a copy of the report saying my tailbone was bent posteriorly to his nurse and highlighted it proveing I wasn't mistaken. I since am being treated by a wonderful Doctor in New York so I can thank him for pushing me to find someone that WOULD help me

October 19th, 2009
A very caring doctor
Dr Roumm has called me late at night with test results. When ever I have a problem he is available, either by phone or in the office.