Dr. Alan Rowlan Is this you?

3.8

Surgery experoence

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Rowlan to anyone for surgery. I am so impressed with his ability & concern for his patients. I have the uppermost trust in his skills, & would let him operate on me anytime.

Rude and obnoxious

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Could have cared less about my problems. So rude abd pompous. Horrible experience.

Patient

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Rowlan is very good at communicating with his patients. I was very impressed with his knowledge and ability to make me feel at ease when discussing my medical issue. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

find a different doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2011

I waited 3 wks to even get in to see this doctor. When I got there I didn't get called back till 1 hour after my appointment time. The doctor brought in his laptop and acted like he had no idea what he was talking about. They are now making me wait another week and a half to have my surgery and didn't prescribe pain meds to last me till then. I still have a week till surgery and I'm highly thinking about getting a different surgeon, because I don't trust this quack at all.

Posted on June 25th, 2016