A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rubin, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rubin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lawrence Rubin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Alan Rubin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alan Rubin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.