Dr. Alan Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Rubin?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Alan Rubin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Changed my medication and feel 100% better!

November 1st, 2016

Dr. Rubin is amazing!

He truly takes my concerns seriously and makes a real effort to get to know me as a person. I always feel empowered and cared for.

September 1st, 2016

Saved my life

I have been in and out of therapy and have seen multiple psychiatrists etc. over the years. I was consistently misdiagnosed and would suffer from severe bouts of depression and eventually became suicidal. I'm 34 and for the first time in my life I feel pretty great. Dr. Rubin is incredibly smart and compassionate. He genuinely wants to help and isn't satisfied until there is a significant improvement. Go see him.

August 16th, 2016

We tried to get in touch with Dr rubin to make payment arrangements as my daughter needed to see someone as he came very highly recommended Noone got back to us so not thinking there would be a issue she went to see him and because she could ny pay him on the spot he kicked her out of his office beware if you can't pay him on the spot he will not see you I have never been to dr who refuses to see you if you can't pay right away can you imagine going to a doctor for help and refuses to help you because he can't wait a week for his money horrible a phyc dr who sees someone in distraught and refuses to help her all you people who have given him good reviews be careful if you can't pay he won't help you

July 18th, 2016

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

Through my personal experience dealing with Dr. Rubin, I can easily that he is one of the greatest psychiatrists currently in practice in NYC. He is knowledgable, caring, skilled, and compassionate. Scheduling appointments is very easy. The penthouse for his nyc office is always clean and neat. I trust every decision Dr. Rubin makes when it comes to medications being prescribed. If you are looking for a psychiatrist, GO TO DR. RUBIN! HE'S THE BEST OF THE BEST!!

January 29th, 2016

Horrible

All he did was ask questions that required a yes or no answer. On my second visit, I asked questions, and he advised me not to return. Also, he was very late both times. I never saw anyone in his office, I had to wait out in the hall for him to show up. Never got a live person when I called, only a machine. He is far the worst ever. Dont be fooled be these experience ratings that are obviously bogus. He should be ashamed of the way he treated me. I am a mature professional and treated him with the utmost curtisy. Unfortunately he did not.

January 6th, 2016

I have been to so many psychiatrists and been on 17 different meds, and nothing was ever working. My father recommended that I go to Dr. Rubin, and I can honestly say that he helped me to find the right medication on the first try. He gave me the ADHD diagnosis which I had never heard before, and the new meds have been helping a lot. He is an awesome guy, and I would recommend him to anyone who is having a rough time.

December 31st, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Rubin saved my life. He gave me the appropriate medication and now I feel great! I would recommend him to anyone!

December 17th, 2015

In a league of his own: The best of the best

Dr Rubin is an amazing doctor. He has truly helped me to manage my issues through his treatment plan. I have the utmost confidence in his decisions. Since my first visit Dr. Rubin has made it easy for me to feel comfortable and place my trust in him. Each visit I'm greeted with a warm smile and can confidently say that my visits with Dr. Rubin have been the absolute best experiences I've had with any healthcare practitioner. Dr. Rubin and his staff are well organized and make scheduling appointments hassle free. The office even goes out of the way to confirm appointments the day before the visit to make sure things go accordingly. If I could rate him above 5 stars I would. I'm so lucky to have found Dr.Rubin and forever thankful for the care he has provided me with. I can personally guarantee you that you will not be disappointed with choosing Dr. Rubin for your needs. He has helped to change my life and I'm certain he will be able to do the same for you.

December 8th, 2015

Exceptional doctor. Caring and friendly. Provides accurate diagnosis and is easy to book appointments with. Really enjoy having as a doctor.

December 1st, 2015

He listens, he cares, he understands, and helps me stay optimistic! Really great MD.

November 4th, 2015

Dr. Rubin has absolutely changed my life for the better. I'm very thankful for all that he has done.