Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Ruby
Dr. Alan Ruby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MI, with other offices in Royal Oak, MI and Royal Oak, MI (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Ruby is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and St Joseph Mercy / Oakland. Dr. Ruby has received 3 awards. He speaks English and Italian.
Dr. Alan Ruby has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...