Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Ruff
Dr. Alan Ruff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, CO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Ruff is affiliated with Platte Valley Medical Center, Platte Valley Medical Center and North Suburban Medical Ctr. Dr. Ruff has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Ruff has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Alan Ruff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, CO.
Dr. Susan Hamstra
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brighton, CO 0 mi35
Dr. Angelo Dilullo
Anesthesiology, Family Medicine
Brighton, CO 0.73 mi17
Dr. Mark Flora
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Brighton, CO 0.73 mi35