A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Rushton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Rushton is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Rushton, FAAP, FACMG, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushton graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rushton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdonmedical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rushton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Rushton practice?
Dr. Alan Rushton practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NJ and Whitehouse Station, NJ.
See Flemington Pediatricians and Flemington Geneticists.