A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cooperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cooperman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cooperman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooperman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Cooperman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Cooperman practice?
- Dr. Alan Cooperman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Cooperman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.