A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Disease Susceptibility
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan