A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Friedman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Alan Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Nephrologists.