A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Geller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Geller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Geller practice?
Dr. Alan Geller practices Ophthalmology near Sedona, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA and Fairhaven, MA.
See Sedona Ophthalmologists.