A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Geller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Geller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stanley Geller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Geller practice?
- Dr. Alan Geller has 24 office locations.
Dr. Alan Geller practices Ophthalmology near Sedona, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA and Yuma, AZ.
See Sedona Ophthalmologists.