A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Katz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stewart Katz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Katz practice?
- Dr. Alan Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Katz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Cardiologists.