A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Katz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Katz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan