A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Katz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Katz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stephen Katz MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Katz practice?
- Dr. Alan Katz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Katz practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Pulmonologists.