A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Miller is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Miller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Alan Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Miller practices Emergency Medicine near Horsham, PA.
See Horsham Emergency Physicians.