A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Peterson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Peterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Alan Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Peterson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Quarryville, PA.
See Quarryville Family Physicians and Quarryville Geriatric Doctors.