A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Peterson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Peterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Alan Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Peterson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Quarryville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Quarryville Primary Care Doctors and Quarryville Geriatric Doctors.