A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weinstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weinstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Weinstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stephen Weinstein MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Alan Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Weinstein practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.