Dr. Alan Weiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Weiss?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Alan Weiss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017

All he cares about is getting his money

I never felt so bad from his Hormone Replacement Therapy-there was one problem after the other. I don't think he evaluates how much of each hormone you need-I gained 14 lbs in a week, my breast were soo sore and I felt terrible. Be carefrul using there hormone replacement even if they are natural.

August 25th, 2016

Dr. Weiss is an "expert" in HRT. Very thorough and comprehensive approach to wellness. I have had superior outcomes as a result of his care and have referred several family and friends who have equally received similar outcomes.

September 17th, 2015

Dr.Weiss is wonderful! I had been hearing about him for a few years so I finally decided to give him a try after being very sick for awhile. I have never had a doctor take the time to listen to everything I had to say without rushing out of the room. He actually gave me hope when I was starting to lose faith in doctors all together. Now I know why everyone loves him! I highly recommend him!

February 16th, 2015

He's worth the visit for anyone with joint and/or muscle pain.

December 20th, 2014

Excellent service, extremely knowledgeable,,just a very intelligent and caring doctor

January 12th, 2012

brilliant doc. great staffgg

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Weiss is wonderful! He welcomes questions. He listens. He helped me feel better after one appointment. He's my favorite doctor by far! He's incredibly smart and equally compassionate. His approach is unique and welcomed. I highly recommend him!

May 23rd, 2011

Dr Weiss has been the only doctor to actually listen to what I was telling him. He was able to diagnos my condition and treat me for it. I feel better than ever now. He and his staff are wonderful to work with.I highly recommend Dr Weiss.

May 20th, 2010

Talks with Not at you

Doctors who take the time to talk with you, educate you and make you part of your own process to getting well are very rare. He creates a comfortable setting and allows you to speake as he listens allowing you to, in affect collaborate in your well being. Outstanding doctor with a rare approach to medicine.

April 4th, 2009

Abdominal Surgery

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Weiss for many years. He has performed surgery on my husband hand initially removing a tumor several times. He then performed ear surgery on my ears correcting my elongated holes due to ear piercing. After healing, there are absolutely no signs of my ears ever being damaged. The results were amazing. Perfect results. Dr. Weiss then performed abdominal surgery on my stomach to remove scar tissue and eccess skin to correct discomfort I was having. He also corrected cosmetic work which was performed by another Surgon for my husband on his chest. After the corrections, my husband was totally satisfied with the natural looking results Dr. Weiss gave. Over the years Dr. Weiss has performed many surgery's for my husband and I. Not only has he shown true professionalism in his craft but he has become a true friend. I would recommend Dr. Weiss to anyone who is looking for a true professional who cares about his work and his patients.

May 16th, 2016