A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Saber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Saber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Saber, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Ventral Hernia
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saber graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan A Saber FACS, MD, and MS is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Saber practice?
- Dr. Alan Saber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Saber practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Cleveland, OH.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.