A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Saber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Saber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Saber, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ventral Hernia
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saber graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Saber practice?
Dr. Alan Saber practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Cleveland, OH.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.