A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sacolick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sacolick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sacolick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacolick graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sacolick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Sacolick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Sacolick practice?
- Dr. Alan Sacolick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Sacolick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Hilliard, OH.
See Dublin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.