A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sadah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sadah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadah
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Sadah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sadah, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadah graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Sadah FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Sadah practice?
- Dr. Alan Sadah has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alan Sadah practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Park, IL and Westmont, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.