A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sadah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sadah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sadah, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadah graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Sadah FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Sadah practice?
- Dr. Alan Sadah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Sadah practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Park, IL and Westmont, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.