A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Safdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Safdi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Safdi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Safdi graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Safdi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Victor Safdi MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan V. Safdi practice?
- Dr. Alan Safdi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Safdi practices Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH.
See Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.