inactive

Alan J Saffran MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Winter Park, FL

4.8

June 22nd, 2010
First office visit - I was a bit perturbed that people came in after me and were seen before. 55 minutes after my appointment time, I was ready to leave. FORTUNATELY I didn't.The initial impression of the office was put to rest by the professional and straightforward approach of Dr. Saffran. Inside of 10 minutes, my problem was examined and a plan of action put in place. A quick office procedure and a problem another physician said would require CT scans, tests, etc... Dr. Saffran gave the range of possibilities, but was quite reassuring and even if the lab comes back not-so-good, I have every confidence that I will have the best of care.

November 4th, 2009
Dr. Saffran is one of the very best doctors, if not the best doctor, I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable, caring, and a very skilled surgeon. I had absolutely no bruising after surgery. He also really listens to you and is understanding. I would highly recommend him.

August 1st, 2009
This is an excellent group of doctors. My son sees Dr Saffran and I see Dr. Boger - both are wonderful dr's and strive to make sure you are well taken care of.

May 31st, 2008