Otolaryngologists
7251 University Blvd
Ste 300
Winter Park, FL 32792
407-677-0099
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 22nd, 2010

First office visit - I was a bit perturbed that people came in after me and were seen before. 55 minutes after my appointment time, I was ready to leave. FORTUNATELY I didn't.The initial impression of the office was put to rest by the professional and straightforward approach of Dr. Saffran. Inside of 10 minutes, my problem was examined and a plan of action put in place. A quick office procedure and a problem another physician said would require CT scans, tests, etc... Dr. Saffran gave the range of possibilities, but was quite reassuring and even if the lab comes back not-so-good, I have every confidence that I will have the best of care.

by Susan Agnetti on Nov 4th, 2009

Dr. Saffran is one of the very best doctors, if not the best doctor, I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable, caring, and a very skilled surgeon. I had absolutely no bruising after surgery. He also really listens to you and is understanding. I would highly recommend him.

Aug 1st, 2009

This is an excellent group of doctors. My son sees Dr Saffran and I see Dr. Boger - both are wonderful dr's and strive to make sure you are well taken care of.

by Joseph R Devine, O.D.,FAAO on May 31st, 2008