A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Salem, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Salem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Abraham Salem MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Salem practice?
- Dr. Alan Salem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Salem practices Pediatrics near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Pediatricians.