A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Saltzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Saltzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Neal Saltzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Alan Saltzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Saltzman practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.