Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Best Dr!  |  show details
by Adamaris Bermudez on Dec 1st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Saltzman for over 5 years and he is the best. I have no complaints and when I come in for check up he makes sure all my questions are answered before I leave.

|  show details
Jul 9th, 2014

A waste of time and resources

|  The worst doctor I have ever met in my entire life  |  show details
by Peter W. on May 2nd, 2013

This doctor was extremely rude to me during the visit, not only was I made to wait for a long time before actually seeing him, when I presented my concerns to him he raised his voice at me. Unbelievable! I told him my lower back hurts, and my joints ache, and I have ringing in my ears, and he asks me what I want him to do about it. Is he even a real doctor! I got a low blood pressure reading when a nurse took my blood pressure so I asked him what a low blood pressure is and if it's a bad thing, and how I can make my blood pressure normal and he tells me that people with low blood pressure live the longest lives and I shouldn't ask questions. In all my years of living and visiting doctors I have never met such a rude, and unprofessional doctor. I've never had such an unprofessional experience in my entire life. Visiting Dr. Saltzman was a disgusting experience that left a bad taste in my mouth, I would never recommend him to anyone and I'm switching to another doctor immediately.

|  HIS PATIENT Shawn  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr Saltzman is a great doctor,along with his perfect "bed-side manner he takes the time to explain the condition and really cares about you. This Dr. does his work properly and is not in the "medical-game" for monitary reasons.

|  show details
by Mark Walters on Mar 23rd, 2009

Abrupt and totally uncaring, I felt I was an obstacle he needed to get by before leaving for the day, and it was only 3:30pm! After showing what seem to me an infected finger that was discolored and swollen, he proceeded to squeeze it. I mentioned to him that when he squeezed, it hurt. And he proceeded to do squeeze in teh same manner, multiple times even after I would say to him, "when you do that it hurt". The only time I can recall having as distasteful experience with a physicain was with an intern a few yeras ago, and that I chalked up to inexperience.