Dr. Alan Saltzman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2015
worst doctor ever
i've been dealing with saltzman for a year and a half now, and he has to be the rudest, most abrupt dr. i have ever met. i;ve been having a hard time finding a compassionate family dr. in the u health system. i see several specialists there with no problem, but family dr.s, not so much. i finally settled on this dr. and have been regretting it ever since. today's visit will be my last one. i am a paraplegic with several serious health issues, and a very easy guy to remember because of my distinct appearance, and each visit he acts like he doesn't remember who i am. he acts like my seing him, which i am paying for, is wasting is time. he's a total creep. i am rating his staff ok, but he is a complete zero.

December 1st, 2014
Best Dr!
I have been seeing Dr. Saltzman for over 5 years and he is the best. I have no complaints and when I come in for check up he makes sure all my questions are answered before I leave.

July 9th, 2014
A waste of time and resources

May 2nd, 2013
The worst doctor I have ever met in my entire life
This doctor was extremely rude to me during the visit, not only was I made to wait for a long time before actually seeing him, when I presented my concerns to him he raised his voice at me. Unbelievable! I told him my lower back hurts, and my joints ache, and I have ringing in my ears, and he asks me what I want him to do about it. Is he even a real doctor! I got a low blood pressure reading when a nurse took my blood pressure so I asked him what a low blood pressure is and if it's a bad thing, and how I can make my blood pressure normal and he tells me that people with low blood pressure live the longest lives and I shouldn't ask questions. In all my years of living and visiting doctors I have never met such a rude, and unprofessional doctor. I've never had such an unprofessional experience in my entire life. Visiting Dr. Saltzman was a disgusting experience that left a bad taste in my mouth, I would never recommend him to anyone and I'm switching to another doctor immediately.

November 14th, 2011
HIS PATIENT Shawn
Dr Saltzman is a great doctor,along with his perfect "bed-side manner he takes the time to explain the condition and really cares about you. This Dr. does his work properly and is not in the "medical-game" for monitary reasons.

March 23rd, 2009
Abrupt and totally uncaring, I felt I was an obstacle he needed to get by before leaving for the day, and it was only 3:30pm! After showing what seem to me an infected finger that was discolored and swollen, he proceeded to squeeze it. I mentioned to him that when he squeezed, it hurt. And he proceeded to do squeeze in teh same manner, multiple times even after I would say to him, "when you do that it hurt". The only time I can recall having as distasteful experience with a physicain was with an intern a few yeras ago, and that I chalked up to inexperience.

January 9th, 2017